One Child Inc is an
Evangelical Christian nonprofit organization
that operates under a core set of values
– Intimacy with God: God looks for consecrated men and women who live life from an intimate relationship with God. Each person has the privilege of choosing to know Him. Therefore, we share the good news about knowing God…in a winsome manner…by our lives, our words and our action.
– Children are Precious: God created every child in HIS Image. Therefore, every girl’s life, every boy’s life is precious in God’s sight – and ours. No matter what their past life may have been like, we treat each young person with the dignity they deserve – as a child of God.
– Children become healthy adults in families wherein love thrives: God looks for men and women who are convinced that the family is God’s building block for society and give their family priority in their lives. For this reason, children who do not have a family – especially orphaned children – are the major focus of our care.
– Jesus Christ’s love and compassion is our example: As Christ ministered on earth, when His disciples tried to send the children away, He rebuked them. He welcomed the children, He wanted them to come to HIM. He cared for the children.
– Integrity: God looks for men and women (and organizations) of integrity who live holy lives that are accountable to God and to the Body of Christ. Integrity glorifies God, protects from stumbling and encourages growth.
– Faithful Stewardship: God looks for men and women who are faithful stewards of finances, time and spiritual gifts in their personal lives and leadership with the result that people are enabled to reach their full potential; spiritually, emotionally, mentally and socially.
– Servanthood: God is delighted when men and women embrace the spirit of servanthood embodied by THE Servant-Leader, Jesus Christ. “For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many” (Mark 10:45).